Frequently Asked Questions
During checkout you can select the delivery option that suits your needs. We provide the following options:
- FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA-WIDE FOR MOST ORDERS.
- Free collection from our office (call to arrange a convenient time).
- If you are located in the Perth metro area, a delivery option for a flat rate will be shown.
- Australia Post options - both standard delivery and express post are available for all standard products under 22kg.
- Other delivery by selecting a courier (multiple options available showing prices and delivery times).
- Use your own courier service by selecting this option and contacting us with the details. We will call your courier to collect once the availability of products is confirmed.
- For DANGEROUS GOODS (all Xtroll products), Australia Post options are not available and will not be shown on your shipping options.
- For international orders, please contact us to arrange shipping.
During the checkout process, the first section asks you to complete your details including your billing address. If this is the same as your shipping address please untick the checkbox - "Ship to a Different Address". The system uses the shipping address to calculate the postage rates if it is different from the billing address.
You may want the products shipped to a different address - if so, please complete the second section (shipping address).
Yes. We offer free standard shipping Australia-wide (usually Australia Post Standard Parcel delivery - 3 to 6 business days delivery time) for all orders except for those containing dangerous goods. We reserve the right to use another shipping method of our choice for free shipping if required.
There is no minimum spend required to enable free shipping.
Please note that we do not offer free shipping for any order containing products listed as DANGEROUS GOODS (all the Xtroll products) as these cannot be shipped by Australia Post and must be shipped by selected couriers.
If you do qualify for free shipping, we still list alternative shipping options in case you would like to choose a faster service or collect your products yourself (please call beforehand to arrange a pickup time).
We do accept international orders but request that you contact us to arrange shipping.
If our products have not shown an improvement to your vehicle’s problem, contact us so we can provide expert advice on how to further use our products and provide a solution to your problem.
Should the problem persist and the vehicle does not have excessive component wear or actual mechanical issues, return the remaining unused products to Jota Marine for a refund.
Our workshop facility is open to the public. The following shows our normal opening times, however, it is best to call ahead to ensure we are not off-site.
Phone enquiry Saturday and Sunday.
Phone Dave on 0414 283 028