Shipping and Returns Policy
- All orders are subject to goods availability but Jota Marine will make every reasonable endeavour to supply goods in full as soon as possible.
- Freight and handling charges may apply on all delivered goods.
- All standard orders are usually shipped via Australia Post Standard delivery and may take between 3 to 6 business days for delivery. You have various options at checkout to choose a faster delivery service if you prefer as well as the option for local delivery or to collect it from our workshop. Orders over 22 kg will be shipped by courier.
- All Xtroll products are classified as dangerous goods and as such, cannot be shipped via Australia Post. There are other options at checkout to ship these products. If your order contains at least one product that is a dangerous good, then the entire order will have to be shipped via a courier, or delivered by us for a flat rate if you are in the Perth metropolitan area. We also offer free collection from our workshop – but please call to arrange a time in case we are off-site.
- Free shipping does not apply to any order containing a dangerous good product (Xtroll).
- Free shipping for non-dangerous goods is available as an option at checkout. Please note that free shipping will use the shipping method of our choice and the delivery time is subject to the shipping service used.
- Goods returned for credit and canceled orders may incur a restocking fee of 10% at our discretion.
- See the Shopping FAQs for information about our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.